i had nothing but rainy days.


peakk!

LAE's here !:)
I got a new account here again.
Don't be a womanizer kk ? ~
09/12 is my day. :D
I'm just RANDOM.
"Everything about you girl is all i want."
You are the bestest -> ECHOO:)
I always wanted that
PERFECT LOVE ♥

misc
plurk, twitter, deviantart, facebook, multiply


ShoutMix chat widget

coolios'♥
I see that some people for love
They stick with it, just can't quit it.
Some people hide from love.
They run from it cause' they don't want it.

friends
MY LOVE, HOMIES, & DUDDES !
zen^^ | nadine | ash | cheska | zen ii | LMBYL | rose | alex^^ | thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: I'M SORRY.
date: Sunday, February 7, 2010
time:9:54 PM
I'm sorry sometimes. I get a little jealous,
thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.
I guess it's my insecurities acting up.
Because I know that I'm not the prettiest, smartest or most fun
and exciting girl. But I do know that no matter how hard and
long you look.
YOU'LL NEVER FIND SOMEBODY
THAT LOVES YOU LIKE I DO.


comment? / top