i had nothing but rainy days.


peakk!

LAE's here !:)
I got a new account here again.
Don't be a womanizer kk ? ~
09/12 is my day. :D
I'm just RANDOM.
"Everything about you girl is all i want."
You are the bestest -> ECHOO:)
I always wanted that
PERFECT LOVE ♥

misc
plurk, twitter, deviantart, facebook, multiply


ShoutMix chat widget

coolios'♥
I see that some people for love
They stick with it, just can't quit it.
Some people hide from love.
They run from it cause' they don't want it.

friends
MY LOVE, HOMIES, & DUDDES !
zen^^ | nadine | ash | cheska | zen ii | LMBYL | rose | alex^^ | thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: IT'S FUNNNN.
date: Friday, December 25, 2009
time:7:28 PM
Yesterday is Christmas. :)
&& it was totally fun. :))
Alot of people are in the malls, and it made me dizzy.
Last day dec. 24 christmas eve.
He called me. I miss him badly very much. :|
I want to see him now.. :\\
Err.. I can't. I'll wait until Jan.5 just to see him.
Can't wait. HAHAHHAHA.
Christmas has passed by and New Year is coming. :)
I wish when 2009 ended, 2010 will be a great year for us.
GOODLUCKKKKKKKKKK !~

kk. bye. i'm lazy to type ryt now. ^^

Labels: , ,



comment? / top